26 June 2008
BACKUP LOG MyDatabase TO DISK='C:\MyDatabase.bak'
DBCC SHRINKFILE (MyDatabase_log, 300) WITH NO_INFOMSGS
If the transaction log does not shrinks, run the statements again to make more of the virtual log files inactive.
1) BACKUP LOG MyDatabase TO DISK='C:\MyDatabase.bak'
Backup the transaction log to make most of the active virtual log files inactive
2)DBCC SHRINKFILE (MyDatabase_log, 300) WITH NO_INFOMSGS
Shrink the transaction log file
04 June 2008
A SSIS package can be executed using SQL Server agent.
To execute the package a Proxy Account and a credential must be configured in SQL Server.
1) Executed as user: DOMAIN\user. The process could not be created for step 1 of job 0xB013D0354C8CBD46B79E948740EF5441 (reason: 1314). The step failed.
The error 1314 is "A required privilege is not held by the client".
This message indicates that the SQL Server Service account doesn't have the required rights to switch the security context to the proxy account.
To fix it verify:
1) The proxy account have the "Act as part of the operating system" privilege.
2) The SQL Server Account is in the group
3) The Proxy account is in the group